We’re Conducting Business & Helping Those in Need of Addiction Treatment
Continuum Recovery Center has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates through the CDC as well as Arizona’s recommendations.
We feel it’s important that we continue to offer treatment services to our clients, while also taking steps to protect our guests and staff. Therefore, we remain open for business and are announcing the following changes to our programming:
- Effective Monday, March 23rd, we have moved to a virtual outpatient treatment model until the end of the month, with extensions made as appropriate.
- We’re working closely with our clinical staff, clients, and respective families and sober livings to make client participation as seamless as possible. We will be using the enterprise version of Zoom (which is fully HIPAA compliant) giving the best possible user experience.
- We are still actively admitting clients to our program, with full clinical oversight by Geffen Lieberman, Clinical Director, LISAC, CRADC, CPC.
- Our therapists, coaches, and case managers will be facilitating both group and individual therapy and coaching via Zoom.
- All admissions will continue to be screened with online compliance and Consent to Treat forms will be filled out online and via email. We will continue to adhere to all regulations and maintaining clinical integrity.
- As always, ensuring the safety of our guests, employees, and visitors is our number one priority. In addition to the above, we are taking additional safety precautions to reduce the risk of infection at Continuum Recovery Center.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Chief Operating Officer Liz Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.