Important Coronavirus Safety Update:
As a leader in outpatient addiction treatment, Continuum Recovery Center takes its safety responsibilities to staff and clients seriously. The global COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted all of our lives but addiction remains a deadly disease. We’re committed offering essential in-patient treatment services to those in need. In the interest of our staff, clients, and community the following policies have been implemented:
Services & Programs:
- We’re fully operational and offering in-person treatment. We’re actively monitoring for symptoms in clients and staff, including mandatory temperature checks before entry. We also require social distancing and the wearing of face masks.
- Actively monitoring and and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and local and federal health authorities.
- Additional employee training on hand-washing and hand sanitization and strict compliance.
- Regular deep-cleaning and sanitization of our center, including group and intake areas, surfaces and common areas.
Prevention for our Guests & Clients:
Since we cannot control what goes on outside our doors, we ask all visitors to comply with the following CDC preventative guidelines before entering our center to help keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and dispose of the tissue safely.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; especially after using the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60-95% alcohol.
- Stay home if you feel sick or have any respiratory disease symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation. We’re honored you have chosen Continuum Recovery Center to care for you or your loved one.
Virtual Telehealth is Also Available:
For those who are still uneasy about groups and aren’t ready to join us in person, we’re also proud to offer a Telehealth option for all our groups, EMDR, holistic modalities, and one-on-one group and family sessions. All you need is a good internet connection and a connected device to start your recovery from the comfort of your home.
Call 855-340-3651 for more information and we’ll walk you through the process of signing up.