Alcohol addiction is a dangerous and debilitating disorder that affects millions worldwide. At Continuum Recovery Center, our goal is to provide people with a way out. It all begins with our holistic outpatient alcohol treatment in Phoenix.
Can you quit alcoholism?
Yes, but not without professional help. When it comes to alcoholism, especially severe cases, your willpower will have little-to-no impact on your ability to overcome the disorder. Alcohol alters your brain’s chemistry in the same manner that other drugs do, which means you usually need detox as part of the rehab process.
While it’s true that there’s no cure for alcoholism in the classical sense of the word, a lifetime of sobriety is possible. To achieve that, however, you need to enroll in a high-end rehab program, under the guidance of certified experts. As part of the rehabilitation process, we provide people with the tools they need to get their lives back. These include:
- Learning how alcoholism, withdrawal, and relapse work
- Learning how to control your cravings
- Overcome withdrawal and avoid social triggers
- Recover your emotional and spiritual stability
- Overcome the negative thoughts and emotions holding you back
- Become more positive, energetic, and optimistic about your future
- Discover new hobbies
- Establish long-term goals for you and your family, etc.
Holistic outpatient alcohol rehab
The outpatient setting is ideal for people who can’t afford or lack the time to enroll in an inpatient rehab program. It is also an option for those who don’t need 24/7 supervision and can fight off addiction on their own terms. Our holistic outpatient alcohol treatment in Phoenix is perfect if you need the rehab plan to satisfy your professional, social, or educational schedule.
The holistic part refers to a form of treatment that brings together a multitude of programs and approaches. We treat our patients holistically in the sense that we see them as human beings, not just sick individuals, and we offer solutions for all problems; physical, emotional, psychiatric, spiritual, familial, and professional.
Some of our approaches include:
- Individualized care through personalized programs
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Psychiatric and psychological support
- Dealing with co-occurring disorders
- The Bridge Device, fighting withdrawal via neurological electrical impulses
- One-on-one counseling and therapeutic assistance
- Group and family therapies
- Family educational program
- Continuous outpatient support
- Extensive aftercare and relapse prevention
- Skill learning and personal development, etc.
Alcohol relapse prevention
Alcohol addiction has some of the highest relapse rates, with many people relapsing even years after completing the rehab. To prevent that, willpower alone does not suffice. Instead, at our holistic outpatient alcohol treatment in Phoenix, we will teach you how to maintain your sobriety by becoming a better, more responsible individual.
At Continuum Recovery Center, we teach people how to take control of their lives and become better versions of themselves. With our help, you will learn to control the cravings, improve your life in all aspects, and build a better future for you and those you love. Call our center and ready yourself for the biggest change in your life!