- Addiction and Treatment Resources
- Comprehensive Day Treatment for Drug and Alcohol Addiction in Arizona
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Update
- Holistic Outpatient Substance Abuse & Addiction Program Overview
- Holistic, Individualized, Evidence-Based Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Arizona
- Our Addiction Recovery Center
- Substance Addiction and Recovery Blog
- Understanding Our Addiction Program Admissions Process
- Are You in love with an Alcoholic or Addict? What You Should Know.
- 10 Reasons Why Outpatient Treatment Is Perfect for Working Professionals
- How Can You Keep Your Job & Get Treatment? Approaching Your Employer
- Why We Celebrate Recovery in September!
- How to Handle Detox & Withdrawals
- What’s An Intervention?
- What’s the Difference Between “Habit” and “Addiction”?
- Virtual Meetings and Other Tools to Stay Clean & Sober
- Addiction Doesn’t Go Away. How To Get Clean & Sober During the COVID-19 Epidemic.
- During the Pandemic, How Treatment Is Still Available Using Technology
- The Family Dynamics of Addiction
- Is Addiction a Disease or a Choice?
- Need Treatment for a Meth Addiction? It’s Making a Comeback & It’s Stronger Than Ever
- Addiction in College Students
- What To Do If Your Partner is An Addict
- Employee Assistance Programs in the Workplace
- Products Associated With The 10 Most Common Addictions
- How To Stay Employed While In Addiction Rehab
- Working With Your Insurance to Get Into Outpatient Treatment
- I’m Going to Rehab Soon. What Do I Need to Know?
- How Can I Help a Loved One with Addiction?
- How Do I Start Drug Addiction Treatment?
- Can You Get Addicted to Going to Rehab?
- 5 Reasons Native Americans Have Higher Rates of Addiction
- What’s Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) and How It Can Help You
- What Addiction Treatment Options Do You Have?
- Do Men and Women Require Different Types of Addiction Treatment? How Gender-Specific Approaches Support Recovery
- What is Holistic Outpatient Treatment – and How is it Different?
- Which is Better: Inpatient Versus Outpatient Treatment
- College Athletes, Injuries, and Ending Opioid Addiction Relapse for Good
- Detox Vs. Rehab: Do I Really Need Both?
- How the Bridge Device Reduces Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Keeping Your Child Safe From Addiction
- What Are Outpatient Treatment Programs?
- The Connection between Substance Addiction and Homelessness
- Important Questions to Ask a Phoenix Treatment Center
- Can an Addict be Forced into Treatment in Arizona?
- September is National Recovery Month
- How Public Aid Makes Rehab in Phoenix Affordable
- How Does “Inflammation” in the Body Impact Addiction & Recovery?
- Is Kratom Addictive and Dangerous? Or a Harmless Supplement?
- How to Heal Your Brain from Substance Abuse
- These are the Best Vitamins and Nutrients for Supporting Addiction Recovery
- Do You Use Kratom? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Tips to Regaining Sexual Health During Recovery From Substance Abuse
- 10 Reasons Healthy Boundaries are Vital to Your Recovery
- Tips For Dating a Recovering Alcoholic
- Dopamine Fasting is the Latest Fad. Does it Work?
- 7 Ways to Reduce Inflammation in the Body
- Coping Strategies Learned in Phoenix Treatment Centers
- Getting the Best Nutrition in Early Recovery
- Getting Honest: The Importance of Surrender in Treatment
- Feel Hopeless? Addiction Is Treatable.
- Addict, You Have a Mental Health Problem. Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Ways To Cope with Anxiety if You Have a History of Addiction
- Does Depression Cause Addiction – Or The Other Way Around?
- The Relationship Between ADHD and Addiction
- Psychological Effects of Co-Occurring Disorders on First Responders
- PTSD and Substance Abuse
- Can You Get Over the Brain Damage from Drugs?
- The Fourth Dimension Of Wellness: Intellectual
- 5 Ways to Manage Depression in Recovery
- Teens Using Less Drugs But Have More Overdoses
- Lean: The Dangers of this New Drug Combination
- How Dangerous and Addictive are Tranquilizers like Xanax or Valium?
- Ativan: The Hidden Addiction
- Percocet: Abuse, Treatment, and How Continuum Recovery Center Can Help
- The Crisis of Fentanyl & Outpatient Treatment
- What Is Narcan and What Can It Do for You or Your Loved One?
- 3 Signs You’re Addicted to Prescription Pain Medication
- Are Anti-Anxiety Medications Addictive?
- 6 Potential Signs of a Prescription Drug Problem
- 10 Things To Do if You Believe You Can’t Get Clean (or Sober)
- Clean & Sober is Better: 10 Benefits of Recovery
- The Science Behind EMDR & How it Helps Manage Stress
- Feeling Isolated in Your Recovery? Maintain Connection in an Age of Coronavirus
- What You Can Do To Recover From Addiction-Related Brain Damage
- Keep Relapsing? 7 Ways to Attain and Maintain Long-Term Recovery
- Top 10 Nutrition Tips to Support Recovery
- 10 Tips for Your Recovery During the Holidays
- The Eighth Dimension Of Wellness: Spiritual
- The Seventh Dimension Of Wellness: Physical
- The Sixth Dimension Of Wellness: Social
- The Fifth Dimension Of Wellness: Occupational
- How To Make A Difference In The Life Of A Loved One With An Addiction
- The Third Dimension Of Wellness: Financial
- The Second Dimension Of Wellness: Environment
- Planning Life After Rehab
- Addiction Recovery for Moms: 7 Tips for Long-Term Sobriety
- Eight Dimensions Of Wellness: Emotional
- What Are The Eight Dimensions Of Wellness?
- Finding Joy in Recovery
- 5 Bad Habits to Break in Addiction Recovery
- How Nature Can Boost Your Recovery
- Are Vitamin B12 Shots Worth Getting in Recovery?
- Relapse Prevention: What’s in an Aftercare Plan?
- How to Welcome Your Loved One Home from Treatment
- 5 Smartphone Apps to Boost Your Recovery
- What are the Benefits of an Intensive Outpatient Program?
- Do You Believe In Miracles?
- Worried About Relapse? Phoenix Outpatient Rehab Can Help
- Naloxone: The Pros & Cons
- Things You Can Do To Avoid a Relapse During The Covid-19 Epidemic
- Why Relapses Happen And How We Help Prevent Them
- What Are 12-Step Programs? How Can They Help Your Recovery?
- Why Do Drug Relapses Happen? 7 Things That Could Trigger A Relapse
- Substance Abuse & Depression Are Rising: How to Tell if You Need Treatment
- Why “Just Say No” May Not Work with Kids and Addiction
- Athletes and Addiction. What You Need to Know
- What’s the Relationship Between Eating Disorders & Substance Abuse
- You Can Use AHCCCS For Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- How Substance Abuse Differs Between Men & Women
- Are Club Drugs Addictive?
- Key Differences Between Abuse and Addiction