Continuous substance abuse can and will degenerate into addiction without you even knowing it. At Continuum Recovery Center, we have created a holistic substance abuse treatment in Phoenix that will change your life forever.
How to deal with substance addiction?
First, you must acknowledge your problem and decide to change your life for the better. The second step should be contacting our facility for immediate clinical assessment and treatment. Substance addiction is a chronic, almost cunning disorder. The moment you believe you had it figured out is when it comes back in full force, dismantling all your efforts up to that point.
This is the reason why most, if not all, efforts to self-rehab fail. Attempting to overcome the withdrawal alone is not only futile but dangerous as well. You cannot hope to defeat your cravings and fight off the withdrawal on your own. The only way to achieve and maintain sobriety is under the guidance of a professional team of experts.
The benefits of a rehab center
Joining a professional rehab program at a certified rehabilitation center is your only hope for sobriety and healthier life. At our facility, we provide patients with a multitude of advantages in their fight against addiction. These include:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) – An advanced medication program that aims to rewire your brain and remove the effects of opioid addiction.
- The Bridge Device – Using electrical impulses to stimulate specific neural pathways in your brain. The procedure blocks the effects of opioids and alleviates the psychological distress of withdrawal.
- Continuous mental and spiritual support – Our substance abuse treatment in Phoenix uses one-on-one counseling sessions, group therapy, and family support to build the foundation for long-term sobriety.
- Aftercare and relapse prevention – With our help, you will learn how to protect yourself from cravings and social triggers over the years. It will help you maintain your composure and remain focused on the goals that matter.
All these programs will help you regain your mental balance and rediscover your potential. Under our guidance, you will overcome addiction and find a better path in life.
What to expect in outpatient rehab?
The outpatient rehab will allow you to fight addiction on your own terms. Now, you can participate in rehab and pursue your personal, social, and educational endeavors outside our center every day. The outpatient rehab is more affordable, more comfortable, and it provides you with more privacy.
After just a few weeks, you will notice significant improvements, which include:
- Overcoming withdrawal
- Becoming more positive, optimistic, and more energetic
- Diminishing the symptoms and overall impact of co-occurring disorders
- Discovering new hobbies
- Becoming more responsible and strong-willed
- Setting long-term, life-defining goals, etc.
We don’t believe rehab to be a process, but a journey. At Continuum Recovery Center, we strive to give new meaning to people’s lives, and our substance abuse treatment in Phoenix is our primary tool. Contact our rehab team today and sign in with the program! You will not regret it.