We provide outpatient drug, alcohol, addiction & substance abuse treatment. Our center provides strength, support and long lasting hope for individuals battling substance abuse.
At CRC, individuals battling with substance abuse and addiction are provided comprehensive psychotherapy facilitated by Licensed Clinicians and Addiction Specialists to address the underlying issues which have led to the use of illicit substances.
We believe in identifying the "WHY"
Identifying the underlying issue of “why” the addict or alcoholic began using or drinking is the first step to treatment. If you're able to process, learn coping skills, and even resolve the underlying issue, you will no longer need the drug or alcohol to live life.
Valuable Recovery Skills
Learned in our Outpatient Program to promote sustained recovery.
You can do this - we will help.
- Understanding the Brain Chemistry of Addiction
- Progression of the Disease of Addiction
- Managing Post-Acute Withdrawal Symptoms (PAWS)
- Identifying Triggers and Learning Healthy Ways to Deal with Them
- How to Manage Urges and Cravings
- Finding Healthy Ways to Reduce Stress
- Improving Decision-Making Abilities
- Relapse Prevention Skills
- Creating Healthy Relationships
- Practicing Effective Communication
- Family Education
- Stages of Change
- Introduction to 12-Step Support Groups
There are over
people living with addiction
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Our programs provide the ability to start rebuilding life and mending family ties immediately.
Family members are welcome to participate in treatment, and since we are not inpatient, you get to go home at night, work, see movies, have fun, and most importantly, just live.
Ready to get behind the wheel?
We mean both in the sense of taking charge of your sobriety, but also physically helping you get back a luxury so often taken for granted by adults: driving. Our drug rehab treatment centers offer extensive programs that allow you to regain your independence & your keys.