We provide long-term drug and alcohol addiction treatment to individuals seeking care in Phoenix, Arizona. Our center provides strength, support and long lasting hope for individuals battling substance abuse who yearn to put that in the past and enjoy the rewards that come from living a sober life.
At CRC, individuals battling with substance abuse and addiction experience comprehensive psychotherapy facilitated by licensed clinicians and addiction specialists to address the underlying issues which have led to the use of illicit substances. Drug and alcohol dependency affect people differently and as such, treatment and recovery should align with an individual’s specific needs. To accommodate each client effectively, Continuum Recovery Center offers primary and extended programs and medication-assisted treatment to further support long-term recovery.
We Believe in Identifying the “WHY”
Identifying the underlying issue of “why” the addict or alcoholic began using or drinking is the first step to treatment. From there, we recommend specific traditional and holistic therapies that will generate physical, emotional and spiritual healing. If you’re able to accept the guidance, learn coping skills, and even resolve the underlying issue, you will no longer need the drug or alcohol to live life.
Valuable Addiction Recovery Skills
Learned in our Long Term Addiction Treatment Program to promote sustained recovery.
You can do this – we will help.
- Understanding the Brain Chemistry of Addiction
- Progression of the Disease of Addiction
- Managing Post-Acute Withdrawal Symptoms (PAWS)
- Identifying Triggers and Learning Healthy Ways to Deal with Them
- How to Manage Urges and Cravings
- Finding Healthy Ways to Reduce Stress
- Improving Decision-Making Abilities
- Relapse Prevention Skills
- Creating Healthy Relationships
- Practicing Effective Communication
- Family Education
- Stages of Change
- Introduction to 12-Step Support Groups